WhatsApp is a great platform for texting from one end to the other in a matter of moments. As a result of regular use, this app is much more suitable for many people. Thus, WhatsApp has several amazing features.
In particular, you can easily send a message to anyone without typing on WhatsApp. This will save a lot of time as you don’t even have to touch the keyboard.
Be it Android or iOS; Almost everyone is familiar with Google Voice Assistant. However, many are not aware of its effective use. Learn what to do –
- * Open the Google app and click on the profile photo option on the top right.
- * Click on the Settings option below and tap on the Google Assistant option.
- * Then click on Hey Google And Voice Match option. If this option is off, turn it on.
- * Now in Google Voice Assistant say “Send a WhatsApp message to Contacts” (name the person you want to message)
- * Google will now ask you what message you want to send? Google will identify the specific message.
- * Now Google Assistant will ask you to confirm whether you want to send the message where you have to say “Yes”.
Diameter, that message will go to the contacts immediately. However, make sure that the contacts you say are saved on your mobile.